To celebrate National Safety Awareness Month, NSAA Journal is holding its 15th annual Safety Month Photo Contest. The ski area that submits the winning image highlighting January 2024 Safety Month festivities will be awarded free registration to one NSAA event over the course of the year: a Fall Education Seminar, Eastern or Western Winter Conference, or National Convention and Tradeshow.
The winning photo will be featured in an upcoming issue of the Journal. All entries will be considered for inclusion in the article, which will review National Safety Month activities at resorts nationwide.
For resorts, this is an opportunity to gain national recognition for ongoing safety education efforts.
For photographers, this is a chance to have work published in a leading national trade magazine serving the entire mountain recreation industry. All entries must convey a safety message, or depict resort guests and/or employees engaging in 2024 Safety Month activities. Images that feature good composition, clarity and originality will be given top consideration.
Send your January 2024 Safety Month photo to Heather Fried, editor-in-chief of NSAA Journal, via email to email@example.com. Include a brief caption and photographer credit. The submission deadline is March 1.
Additional submission requirements:
- Participants must be the owner of the photograph, or otherwise have the rights to submit the photograph for publication.
- Entries must be taken during January 2024.
- Entries must be accompanied by a brief caption and the photographer’s credit.
- By submitting an entry and participating in the contest, participants assign all rights to publish the photograph in the NSAA Journal without limitation and without compensation, and release the Journal from any liability with respect thereto.
- Images must be high-resolution (at least 3,600 pixels top to bottom).