season typically lasts from sometime in December to mid-
April, depending on how quickly it warms up in the spring.
“We groom every single night during the winter season.
This wouldn’t be possible without the dedication of our trail
master and all the groomer operators,” he said.
“A team of two operators will typically leave here around
7 o’clock. If everything goes right and the grooming is
good, you’ll typically be back here by 1 o’clock in the
morning. Sometimes, though, if you’re going out after a
“We are really in a prime
real estate location
when it comes
–Tim Stitham, Washburn Trail Runners Snowmobiling Club
EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED FOR SNOW VENUES!
• Save up to 85% in operating electricity
• Reduce “In Rush” current up to 95%
• Save up to 600% on maintenance
• Increase visual acuity by over 100%
• Eliminate “Photobiological Hazards”
• Won’t Ice over like LEDs
• Dark Sky compliant design
VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT
like flicker and glare
201.784.1233 | PO Box 566, Closter, NJ 07624-0566
snowopsmag.com | SnowOps 29